Thursday, May 21, 2009

Micah World Top 25

Here they are, the top 25 songs burning up my iPod (as of 5.21.09):

1. "I'm Walking This Road Because You Stole My Car (Don't Go)" - Fascinoma
2. "Chinese" - Lily Allen
3. "Going Back/Going Home" - Butch Walker
4. "Passing Afternoon" - Iron & Wine
5. "Yardwork in November" - Actual Tigers
6. "Librarian" - My Morning Jacket
7. "God & Suicide" - Blitzen Trapper
8. "Everybody Knows You Cried Last Night" - The Fratellis
9. "Top of the Bottom" - John Wesley Harding
10. "Cuba" - Jude
11. "Where Is My Mind?" - The Pixies
12. "Waters of March (Aquas de Marco)" - Anya Marina
13. "Fists Up" - The Blow
14. "The Girl" - City and Colour
15. "All Green" - Clem Snide
16. "Sellout" - Emmet Swimming
17. "Survival Car" - Fountains of Wayne
18. "Maneater" - Hall & Oates
19. "The Temptation of Adam" - Josh Ritter
20. "Dosvedanya Mio Bombino" - Pink Martini
21. "Sucked Out" - Superdrag
22. "(Nothing But) Flowers" - Talking Heads
23. "Chewing Gum" - Annie
24. "Song Without a Chorus" - Butch Walker
25. "Heaven" - Club 8

There are lots of shake-ups up in the top spots since the last chart, mostly due to me playing the crap out of the songs on my Spring Mix.

No comments: