Tuesday, May 05, 2009

My Spring Mix 2009



Spring: a time of rebirth, renewal, and another mix tape from me!

It appears that imeem is now limiting it's songs to 30 seconds each, so I decided to move on to playlist.com. (You can check out some of my other seasonal mixes here, here, and here.)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!


Unfortunately, I couldn't find all of the songs that I put on the CD on playlist.com. The following (with YouTube links, when available) are the missing songs:

John Wesley Harding - "Top of the Bottom"
Butch Walker - "Going Back/Going Home"
Sondre Lerche - "Human Hands"
Delta Spirit - "Tomorrow Goes Away"
Flight of the Conchords - "Carol Brown"
Anya Marina - "Waters of March (Aguas de Marco)"
Fascinoma - "I'm Walking This Road Because You Stole My Car (Don't Go)"
Harrod & Funck - "Moment Before the Last"
Jude - "Cuba"
John Prine - "Day Is Done"
Tim Easton - "I Would Have Married You"

Enjoy!

No comments: