Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Crush of the Year 2007: Tina Fey

The Micah World Brain Trust has finally surfaced from its intense pow-wow deep within the sub-basement of MW HQ and determined the 2007 Crush of the Year.



Ladies and gentlemen, may I present this year's recipient: Tina Fey. Funny. Geeky. Hot. And probably the most searched for person on this blog in 2006. Her likeness will be preserved in the Hall of Crushes, along with previous honorees Scarlett Johansson and Shandi Finnessey. Congratulations, Tina. You've earned it.

Runners-up for this year include Monica Bellucci, Kristen Bell, and Schick Treadmill Girl. Should Tina die or otherwise fail to perform her CotY duties, one of you will be called up from the bullpen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whether I should be or not, I feel kind of honored that Schick Treadmill Girl even made the top 3, since I did bring her up.

Micah said...

Well, you should since you've given a voice to all Quasi-Anonymous Commercial Chicks out there. I believe one of my next Crushes will be a woman from a current national ad.