Thursday, March 15, 2007

Beware the Micah World Top 25

Here they are, the top 25 songs burning up my iPod (as of 3.15.06):

1. "You Know I'm No Good" - Amy Winehouse
2. "A View To A Kill" - Duran Duran
3. "Monster" - Meg & Dia
4. "P Control" - Prince
5. "White Lines (Don't Do It)" - Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel
6. "Love Is A Losing Game" - Amy Winehouse
7. "Addicted" - Amy Winehouse
8. "Fuck Me Pumps" - Amy Winehouse
9. "(There Is No) Greater Love" - Amy Winehouse
10. "These Animal Menswe@r" - Art Brut
11. "I Am The Cosmos" - Chris Bell
12. "Ladies And Gentlemen...'The Let's-Go-Out-Tonites!'" - Butch Walker
13. "You're Gonna Make Me Lonsesome When You Go" - Elvis Costello
14. "Hey Julie" - Fountains Of Wayne
15. "You Are What You Love" - Jenny Lewis With The Watson Twins
16. "Defying Gravity" - Jimmy Buffett
17. "Destroy Everything You Touch" - Ladytron
18. "LDN" - Lily Allen
19. "The Night You Can't Remember" - The Magnetic Fields
20. "I'd Be Lonesome" - Old 97's
21. "Young Folks" - Peter Bjorn & John
22. "Too Much Pride" - The Push Stars
23. "Down In Her Arms" - Robbie Fulks
24. "Don't Dream It's Over" - Sixpence None The Richer
25. "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want" - The Smiths.

Lots of changes since the last chart, since I had to reset the playcounts on my iPod. And, yep, I'm lovin' the Amy Winehouse disc.

2 comments:

jasdye said...

sounds like a great list.

even with duran duran at the top.

Micah said...

Don't knock Duran Duran. Second best Bond theme ever? Quite possibly.

(A-Ha's is #1. Just kidding. It's "Live and Let Die")