Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Micah World Top 25

Here they are, the top 25 songs burning up my iPod (as of 9.27.06):

1. "Someday" - Anya Marina
2. "More Than a Feeling" - Boston
3. "Oliver's Army" - Elvis Costello
4. "Knock Yourself Out" - Jon Brion
5. "Nine Million Bicycles" - Katie Melua
6. "Just Like Heaven" - Katie Melua
7. "Lump" - The Presidents of the United States of America
8. "How To Be Dead" - Snow Patrol
9. "Mr. Bad Example" - Warren Zevon
10. "Jesusland" - Ben Folds
11. "Ain't No Other Man" - Christina Aguilera
12. "Two Pink Lines" - Eric Church
13. "Touchdown Turnaround (Don't Give Up On Me)" - Hellogoodbye
14. "You Are What You Love" - Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins
15. "The Closest Thing To Crazy" - Katie Melua
16. "For The Actor" - Mates of State
17. "Great Escape" - Moby
18. "P Control" - Prince
19. "Fidelity" - Regina Spektor
20. "She Must Think I Like Poetry" - Robbie Fulks
21. "Adrenaline!" - The Roots
22. "Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too" - Say Anything
23. "Rainbows in the Dark" - Tilly and the Wall
24. "All the Pretty Girls Leave Town" - Tim Easton
25. "88 Lines About 44 Women" - The Nails

Since the last chart, we've got a new king (er, queen) and a few debuts, including "P Control"'s initial bid for chart dominance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this week I know #2, 7, and 18.

Anonymous said...

I am all about P Control.

Micah said...

dubin - I guess you'll have to wait until I have a Metal Mania Weekend for maximum recognition. Or if I play a lot of Queen.

THSE - But you're a dude. Seriously, I this close to calling that my favorite Prince song (but then I think of "Erotic City" and a few others). I recently put The Gold Experience on my iPod, hence "P Control" showing up on the chart.