Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hot Dog! We've got a wiener!



After sifting through all of the entries, I have selected IMMUSH to represent my automobile and, thus, myself. For those not in the know, it is a reference to a derogatory comment the University of Richmond's outgoing president made about alumni and current UR students (see posts here and here). I figured it would provide a chuckle to Richmond area motorists, as well as make a statement. And I can't wait to drive and park around campus for basketball games. Congratulations to Shamrock - I owe him a (fast food) meal.

Runners up were: RBNSHL, SGAHKY, IKOABD, SXFARM and UR 98. Thanks to all who provided entries. At least you didn't have to spend 3.5 hours at the DMV like I did today.

IMMUSH will remain on my Jetta until I think of some awesome arcane Simpsons reference that can be parsed down to six characters. Or maybe not, since I am in no rush to relive today's experience.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to get you ready for next time:

Nelson's favorite:
HAWHAW

Homer's favorite:
IH8NED

Others:
SYZLAK

But good choice on IMMUSH. That'll work as long as you're around Richmond.

Micah said...

Oh, man. Those are good. I'll keep 'em in mind when I move to...oh, I dunno...Vegas.

If I got SYZLAK would I have to put a giant hippie daisy decal on the hood of my car?

spydrz said...

SASLAW!